Back Pain Relief Products
Before we go any further, we provide you a link to one of the the largest and most sought after online store for back pain products.
This is a direct link to their products page. So surf around and be confident they only sell quality products, proven to work:
The Healthy Back Institute’s Product Line
You can read our short reviews/opinions on some of their most popular products further down on this page.
Please keep in mind that none of these products and remedies is a replacement for a healthy life style in the means of regular exercise and a healthy diet (read more on“Fight Back Pain with Food”), before you consider the more expensive ways to take your backpain away. It must be said though, that food, vitamins etc is more useful as a preveniton for, rather than relief for acute back pain. If this is your case, you are not alone, as we believe that up to 5 million suffers from back pain in America yearly. This is of course no comfort for you as you struggle along. But it might comfort you to know that it at some point will go away. Sometimes by it selves.
If you don’t want to wait for that to happen, here’s a list of products that helped millions of people in i a similar situation as yours:
(We are giving you direct links to the products we present here. All from reliable manufacturers and resellers. They all have competitive prices. Of course you can google around to check if you can get back pain products cheaper elsewhere, but we believe we already have done that job for you. All of this for your convenience.)
Our Recommended Products are as follows:
Less expensive alternatives to reduce stiffness and relieve mild to moderate back pain:
- For the less severe and acute pain, a really cheap alternative is the Stopain 8 fl oz Liquid from Amazon
- The famous “Heal-N-Soothe” is an all natural pain reliever, containing selected herbs, vitamins and minerals and has proven to have good effect on less severe back pain.
- The “Rub On Relief Cream” is said to have a calming effect on the muscles and making the joints more flexible. If you have tried Tiger Balm without the desired effect, this could be the answer for you. The ingredients are all natural in this one as well.
- The Raymac Medic-moist Super Strength Pain Aid * Therapeutic * 16 Oz.This is also a cream to rub on the painful area of your back. We include this on our list because of the nice reviews we have seen on this product. We have not tried it our selves yet, but will let you know when we have.
Products that might prevent and even relieve mild tosevere back pain:
- The Inversion Table is a rather expensive tool, but could come out to be a good investment. It has helped many reducing their pain and preventing it from coming back. If you have a returning back pain problem, this tool might be just right for you.
- This back pain relief product, is one of the back relief products that costs you the less, but could help preventing pain anyway. If you are one of the many spending a lot of time in front of a computer, you are likely to have problems with your back at one time or another in some degree. Using this Lumbar Support takes some of the load away when sitting down hour after hour:
- Not as effective as the Inversion Table, but has one great advantage over it; It’s portable. That means you can stretch your spine whenever you are in pain and wherever you are. It is most effective against lower back pain. The manufacturer claims that 15 minutes use a day is enough to prevent back pain.
- At last we have to mention the Infrared Heat Pad. It promises not to be a long term solution, but it definetily gives you instant relief. It works wonders if you have the time to spare. If you are chained to the bed in agony, this really is a product we recommend. It can put a smile on your face for up to 6 hours. Any longer is not recommended.